Reservations terms and conditions
The following are the room reservation terms and conditions:
- In order to secure your reservation, payment must be made in person or through m-pesa in advance.
- Cancellations made up to 3 days prior to the date of arrival will incur no fee. If a reservation is cancelled within 3 days of arrival, then the full fee will be charged.
- By confirming a reservation, you are accepting our terms and conditions on behalf of all members of your party and accept responsibility to settle all outstanding balances. To make a reservation, you must be 18 years old or over.
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations.
- Reservations are subject to prevailing VAT rates applicable during the provision of the service. Therefore, if the prevailing VAT rate changes, the costs of the services provided during your, stay will be subject to the greater or lesser VAT rate as applicable.
Right to refuse accommodation
Greton Hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without any notice and terminate any reservation without being liable for any refund or compensation for the following reasons:
- The reservation has been paid through fraudulent/illegal means.
- The person checking in is not or cannot prove that he/she is the person named in the reservation Confirmation.
- The reservation has been altered by anyone other than Greton Hotel.
Due to health and safety concerns, the following are now allowed within the hotel:
- Any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes.
- Pets or any live animals.
- Other restricted articles include, but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidising materials, poisons and infectious substances.
All published rates include VAT or local service charges at the current rate. Accommodation rates are per room per night as indicated. The Hotel reserves the right to alter prices for any reason up to the date of booking.